View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, May-03-01, 15:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/176/140 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 55%

I'm no expert but I can relate on the breakfast issue. Yuck. Still hate the thought of getting up and eating (yuck)....Anyhow, I eat at odd times of the day. Breakfast is around 10:30, lunch around 3 and dinner around 7-7:30. (Those times are approximate).

Anyhow, I make up a few packages of bacon twice a week. I then divide it into nice little ziplocs full and freeze it. The night before I thaw whatever I will be eating for breakfast (always bacon and some sort of egg). For you, why not make a little dish of egg salad up and put it in a container that you can just grab on your way to work. Throw a few slices of bacon on top and heat in a microwave. Or why not take a few slices of turkey/roast beef/chicken, add an ounce of cheese, some mayo and a few leaves of lettuce, and roll it all up, ziploc it and take it with you. then mid morning or whenever, you can eat. Lots of options out there. A couple hamburger patties is quick and convienient too.

I am to the point now that I do need to eat in the mornings. I used to go until mid-afternoon before I would eat. First time round on this WOL taught me how well that worked:-)

Anyhow, try and make yourself eat something small each morning. Gradually on this woe you will start to need breakfast. I am on day 6 now and by 10am I am startng to need energy (food).

Good luck:-)

Stina