Old Sat, Jun-05-04, 00:34

Plan: atkins
Stats: 280/190/180 Male 6'1
BF:
Progress: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflyer
Maximus,

You have already taken the first steps in helping yourself. That's by starting ATKINS. But, you must become very serious about this WOL and follow it correctly. As you do that, your body will begin the long process of healing itself.

I'd like to suggest that you purchase (if you haven't already)
DANDR and Vita-Nutrient Solution. The latter, I feel, is a very important reference book.

As I stated earlier, Pantethine is a derivative of the the B-complex nutrient Panthothenic Acid. Panththine will lower triglycerides, lower density lipoprotein and total cholestrerol while increasing high density lipoprotein.
So yes Pantethine will lower your cholesterol, BUT, it will work much better if you take it in a B-COMPLEX. Why, because the B vitamins are so intertwined, separating them would diminish the functioning of the complex as a balanced whole. By keeping them together, we can take advantage of their individual traits without creating new imbalances that have their own specific consequences.

In addition to your diet change, taking a B-complex, you should add a good multi vit such as Basic 3 or Centrum or GNC's men's formula at the very least!

Your body is depleted of building blocks right now. That's why you have high blood pressure and high cholestrol.

Thank you guys,

I am trying to understand,
and sorry it has been long day,
so when i go to GNC what exactly should I ask to buy, could you please give exact name of B-complex (or that's the name?) and I am already taking one a day men's formula, is it ok?
thank you so much!