Thread: Weighing
View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Sun, Dec-09-01, 09:47

Plan: low carb
Stats: 324/228/180 Female 5feet 6inches
BF:47%
Progress: 67%

I hate scales period. If I weigh at 3 different places I get 3 different weights. If I weigh at the same scale 3x a day I get 3 different weights. In the beginning [of this wol] I was weighing myself every 3 days. During induction this was cool, because there was always a loss, but around my third week the losses dropped off and it was really depressing. I had a defeatis attitude (I'm being really good and I'm not loosing), and would eat things that I shouldn't for the rest of the day. Thank God I had enough sense to stick with it despite what the scales said. This is when I started measuring myself. I wish that I had measured myself when I first started, because I know I was a lot bigger than I am right now. So for now I weigh myself at the end of the month (once a month) and I take my measurements about evey two weeks. I began LCing 8/22/01 and I began taking my measurements around 9/17/01. I have lost 4inches from my chest, 7 inches from my waist (from 50 inches to 43), 4 inches from the area at the belly button, 2 inches from the hip, 3 inches from the inner thigh, 1 1/2 inches from my neck, and 3 inches from my upper arms. I write down my stats in my organizer and when ever the scale doesn't budge.. I look at my measurements. I then feel a great sense of accomplishment. So In my most humble opinion I could care less if I weighed a ton, but had a 38inch bust, 24 inch waist and 38 inch hips.