#17   ^
Old Fri, Jun-04-04, 16:37
Hullo dahlin'

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 293/293/168 Female 5'7"
BF:nonononononono
Progress: 0%

Hi Ex-Vegan!

I just wanted to make a comment on your quote about your mom buggin you.
Mine looked at everythign I did to better myself was trying to be better than her. She always said, you don;t need WW, just hold our stomache in like I do etc....It has taken a long time to get her garbage out of my head, and everynow and then I still need to take out the trash, but the point is, just because they say it, doesn't make it true.
You aren't your weight. You are the wonderful person inside the body, and if you want to shine outside as well as in, close out your mom's words.

If you go to www.fitday.com I do believe there is a spot to figure out the calories you need ( and i am NOT going to tell you to say your weight..)
I think I read take the amount of lbs you are overweight and multiply it by 10 or 15 for the calories you should take to lose weight..)

Anyways, i too am on antidepressants, and was very worried about weight loss, but I did not care even if it was slow...as long as I was gettign rid of it.
I am on Paxil and it is working! Iam losing weight and incehes and I feel so much better becuase I look better to me. I don;t care about my mothers opinion.

Keeo working on it girl! I KNOW you can do it with this board's support!