#15   ^
Old Sun, Dec-09-01, 05:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 190/178.2/140
BF:
Progress: 24%
Unhappy Bah Humbug!!

Hey Shirlfe--

I have been caught in :"Tis the Season" activities since the 3rd (working the Secret Santa Shop at my grandson's elementary school everyday last week) and literally stuck in the Christmas traffic for three days !! But you would be proud of me, I made sure I ate my induction meals before I went, or I would stop at Arby's and get a Big Montana, throw away the bun and eat the roast beef. I also ate at Sonic (a drive in restaurant here) and would order bacon cheeseburgers and they were yummy!!

Whooo Hoooo I just got on the scale and I am down to 179.8 this a.m. That's close to 10 pounds in 14 days. Today is big decision day , last day of induction, where do I go from here??? I am reading Protien Power and Carbohydrate Addict's to try to decide.

I am 52, married to my high school sweetheart for 34 years, mother of a 28-year old, grandmother of an 8-year old. They live with us (have for 7 years).

I too have gained weight steadily at a rate of 10 pounds per year, my goal around 140 or maybe 130, depends on how I look and feel. 130 was my optimum weight for years, but I was also in my 20's then. My reason for wanting to lose is because I am tired of feeling "old" and my feet and knees are tired of carrying around all that extra weight. I feel if I am winded, tired, and in pain from this weight now, I will be a mess in 10 years!

How are you doing, still losing??

And are you ready for Christmas (assuming you celebrate)?