Old Thu, May-03-01, 10:37
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%

Quote:
Originally posted by Karen
I don't know if Doreen thinks that I'm undereating, but what I ate on the 1st and 2nd was ideal for me. There was protien, vegetables and fat with every meal/snack.

Karen
... **LOL**

Mostly, I'm trying to encourage folks to EAT, not deprive themselves, and to get over the notion that portions of meat and good FATS especially need to be restricted. For me, I undereat because my appetitie is nil most days, and I get full very quickly. I confess to discarding uneaten food off my plate, and have reduced portion sizes to prevent this waste. However, I can eat within a couple hours again, so I need to discipline myself to do just that, eat more FREQUENTLY, rather than just simply increase portion sizes when I do eat.

It's interesting when I look back to the highCARB days, and the big huge family feasts, where I could and WOULD eat enough food and carbs in one meal to feed a 3rd World family of four for a WEEK .. ... And I never seemed to feel "filled" or satiated. Brown rice, egg noodles and potatoes were my undoing, and I could eat huge vast portions of these, and not recognize the stuffed feeling. And find myself grazing in the fridge for more a couple hours later. Now, a 6 oz. chop, or largish chicken breast and a steamed veggie with butter is more than filling enough.

Doreen