View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Jun-03-04, 21:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/134/120 Female 5'5
BF:too much
Progress: 53%
Default more questions

I have stopped drinking 44oz of diet coke a day. I have started drinking water even when I don't feel like it. I am just sad. I feel disgusting about myself. I know what I posted as my food itake looks good but it is not very satisfying. I find myself wishing for more food all of the time and this diet is supposed to blunt your appetite! I tend to eat way too much meat (1/2 a chicken) b/c veggies and fat just don't fill me up (weeelll fat does but it also makes me gain weight) My goal is to lose these inches (1 off of my waist and 2 off of my legs) by July first. I care more about the ones on my legs. See the thing is I wonder what is going on with my body??? I exercise 5 days a week and am young so what gives? Why isn't induction working? I wanted to be in OWL by now so I could have strawberries . I am taking anti-depressants but I also binged on cheese like crazy for 2 weeks so I am hesitant to blame the pills just yet when my own behavior certainly wasn't stellar. <sigh> I just feel really yucky about myself and i wish I knew what the hell I am "supposed" to eat to lose this weight.