View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Thu, Jun-03-04, 13:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/174/130 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress: 39%
Default Simplydawn! Too Funny!

Simplydawn, I love the last Garfield one the best...but they are all cute!

Quote:
jun keater 37-48Ford - it's AWESOME!! We have a 38 Chevy truck & a 53 Chevy truck. We also have a 84 Firebird (1200 original miles) in storage, and an 87 Firebird that we drive. A 24 Model A is coming this month - my Dad restored it from the ground up. This will remain in our family, as it will be the last one he will do. We have so much fun going to the car shows..... We are taking our first trip up north Fathers Day weekend in the 38 which will take us about 8 - 9 hours - I can't wait! Do you ever go to the car shows?

jun keater---start a journal so we can chat! I am not sure everyone will want our car stories in the June Challenge! But I would love to keep in touch!

Thats cool, you have Antique cars too! Hubby and I also have a 48 Ford Truck, My dad (lives next door) has 39 Buick and 41 Plymouth. Speaking of Chevy Trucks, my sister has a 37 Chevy Truck (streetrod), 39 Ford Truck, 37 Ford Club Coupe, 65 Ford Truck.

Is your 38 and 53 Chevies restored original or streetrod? All my cars and dad's are restored original.

When you get a journal...post your pictures in the gallery! I will try and get mine too! I would love to see pictures!

I had a '80 Firebird Formula in highschool! It was a little built and nothin' in town could out run it! (tomboy!) But still haven't grown up and I am 35!

Yes we go to car shows quite often (every weekend) and we also belong to the AACA (Antique Auto of America Club) and EFV8C (Early Ford V8 Club) we travel quite a bit in our cars, Hubby and I have put 28,000 miles on the 37 in just under four years. I live in GA and we have driven to SC, NC, TN, Al, FL and of course form the top of GA to the bottom!

DH is working on restoring a 55 Chevy right now, not ours (customers) He restores antique cars on the side for extra money!

Well I better get busy...

Send me a PM when you get your journal!

Best Wishes
Julie