View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sat, Dec-08-01, 08:21

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 296/278/179 Female  5'8
BF:
Progress: 15%

Hi, Kezza -- yes. That's the idea. A good, solid, short-term goal with people who are all around the same weight -- not to have a competition, but to support.

Dizz, you sound down! You've done so well. I think keeping a journal does help -- even writing "same old same old" It may encourage you to try to jazz up your routine, or see some things to change.

Writing things down may give you a check list to see why the weight loss has slowed -- is there a food that could be added or eliminated, are you really drinking enough water??? (I'm not. This week I've been BAD about water and I know I haven't lost. I'm not getting on the scale. If I see no loss or a small gain, I'm not sure I can deal with it today. Instead, I'm going to guzzle water all weekend.)

I have bad knees too -- it's hard to go down stairs -- but I can walk. Just very slowly Our Y has water aerobics. I won't buy a bathing suit for months, but you're braver than me, obviously.

On boredom -- fat or less fat, I'm never bored, so I can't help there. I hope you can find something to do to get you through it that's not eating