View Single Post
  #86   ^
Old Thu, Jun-03-04, 08:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 267/172.5/135 Female 67 inches
BF:36+%/33.8%/20%
Progress: 72%

Paris, I'm really sorry about what happened. My prayers are with you. Take care and hope to hear from you again soon.

Thanks to all for the welcome. I plan on today being day one of this challenge, but didn't plan well enough.

I didn't have any food prepared and can't leave work for lunch. I also have to go to the dentist immediately after work today. So I stopped at walmart on the way in (only thing open) and bought 3 packages of tuna. I had to get water packed since they didn't have oil.

I'm afraid I'll be starving myself today, which is not what I intended. The total calories in all 3 packs is only 300. As soon as I get home I'm going to fix some chicken strips in olive oil and string beans.

Is rotissere chicken ok on kiss? If anyone knows the spices used at Publix or Albertsons, and if they're ok, let me know.

Wish me luck.

Today I'm at 177 as an official KISS starting weight. My wish this month is to break 170 (get 169) with the help of Kiss. I'm also going to refocus on my cardio/weight scheduling starting tomorrow.

Thanks all for your support.