View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Dec-07-01, 23:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 324/253/150
BF:
Progress: 41%

I keep thinking I'm almost there.....but here lately the weight just isn't going away. It's a pound or two maybe in two weeks sometimes three.

Exercise has become nonexistent since winter started. I need to find an indoor pool for water aerobics but I dread doing it. Just don't like new things, new places...you know the unknown.

I really attribute the weight loss to the water aerobics. Bad knees so I am unable to do the walking. Atkins has not been difficult for me. This is the first time I have actually lost any weight on a diet so I have decided this has to be a WOL for me. I have a journal but haven't been writing same ol' same ol' stuff. Must get back to that seems to make me more accountable.

I have found the sweet tooth crazzzzz is satisfied by sf jello and whipped cream. I satisfy the "crunch" crazzzz with some nuts. But working on the "husbands out of town and I'm walking the floor trying to find something to keep my mind busy" crazzz! haha

I was hoping a little extra support might push me over the hump. Perhaps I might be able to help someone else over as well.