View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jun-03-04, 06:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 523/504.2/240 Male 6'3"
BF:DOH!/better/bestes
Progress: 7%
Default OMG what am I going to do!!!

I have a problem guys. I work with State Government here in Florida. I have been here for almost 11 years and we have always been able to dress very casual, (ie. jeans t shirts, tennis shoes, no shirt having to be tucked in).

But we got an email this morning saying we had to change to business casual. (ie. polo, button up, collar shirts) and they had to be tucked in, I have lost 68 lbs, but I still weigh 405 I am not ready to have my shirt tucked in, it is one of my long term goals to be able to do that, but now I am being forced to. I still hate my body, and feel I would look really bad dressed that way. Does anyone have any advice how to dress "business casual" and still be able to cover up the stomach area a bit. They said the tucked in undershirt with an overshirt would not work. Please help I am freaking out about this.

Also not to mention I will have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe, cause all I have is jeans and jean shorts and t shirt type shirts. And on a tight budget with 4 little kids, not sure how I am gonna do that either.
Sponsored Links