#39   ^
Old Thu, Jun-03-04, 06:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 285/258/175 Female 5'5.5 inches
BF:53%
Progress: 25%
Talking

Hi Everybody!!

Boy of Boy Leana are you right. I was stalled for about two weeks and last night my husband said that my daughter and him were talking about how much weight I lost and how great I looked. So this morning I stepped on the scale and I lost 3 pounds and since last week I lost 6 more inches all over 2 of those inches were in my stomach! I am soooooo happy this morning. I guess patience is the key. Another stressor for me is the new scale and it saying 5 more pounds then my old one and not being able to change my weight on here until I lose the 5. Only two more to go and I will be in the 250's. Yea!!!!

What I think is really helping is the relacore and the ooo. Just for the record I couldn't give up my splenda yesterday, but I did cut down. I did have a major way to go yesterday though, my daughter and her boyfriend came over and I had a meeting so I ordered pizza from our favorite pizza place. Well I left for my meeting just as the pizza got there. Well when I came home 4 slices were sitting there on a plate. I wrapped them up for my husbands lunch and put them in the fridge. I completely ignored one of my favorite things in the world!!

Kathy