#38   ^
Old Thu, Jun-03-04, 04:42

Plan: Just cutting back
Stats: 248/248/170 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi everyone!

Sorry not to have posted for a while!

I just got over a major stall myself--for a week and a half I weighed the same, even gaining a pound at one point--yet I was doing everything "right" and exercising 40-60 minutes a day! I really couldn't figure it out, until my husband pointed out that I *looked* thinner, even if the scale didn't say so. Also, a couple of my friends at work noticed that I was starting to lose weight. And then I noticed that my clothes were starting to fit more loosely than they have in a long time . . . my size 18's are baggy and the size 16's fit just right again. (14's, 12's, here I come!)

Moral of the story--I think I was gaining muscle from all the exercise, and my body was adjusting to everything, and that's why my weight stalled. But I *was* losing fat. Do you *feel* better than before? If so, then I say, forget the scale!

This morning I was down 2 lbs. finally from my stall weight. I guess it just takes patience.

Good luck!

-Leana

Re: Snacks--I love celery sticks with no-sugar peanut butter, canteloupe with cottage cheese, raw almonds, berries, and soy hot dogs with low-carb ketchup (no bread).