View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Dec-07-01, 15:27

Plan: atkins
Stats: 249/230/150
BF:
Progress: 19%
Default HELP!! I HAD TO CHEAT!!!

I need some help. Yesterday I had to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled, and was not allowed to eat or drink anything prio to my 4:30 appt. Afterwards they instructed me to go and get a shake or a wendys frosty to coat my stomach before taking this heavy duty pain med. I asked them if there was anything else I could have and they said no. So I went and had a small frosty from wendys. This morning about 4 a.m. I had to take about 2-3 ozs. of milk with the same med. Later on a had 1 packet of my daughters cinnamon cream of wheat flavor. And then just a little while ago I had about 3/4 cup of tomato soup. I cant chew anything so I am at a lost. I feel soooooo guilty but they gave me a list of foods that I should eat: Pudding, jello, ice cream, mashed potatoes, pancakes, soups, shakes. Now the jello is fine, but im sorry it doesn't fill me up. Let me tell you I am hungry. Does anybody ave any suggestions for me? If I have to eat these foods I just dont want to gain any weight that I have already lost. This sucks!!!! If anybody can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks sabrina
Sponsored Links