#29   ^
Old Wed, Jun-02-04, 06:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 285/258/175 Female 5'5.5 inches
BF:53%
Progress: 25%
Default Hi from your Buddy!

Hi everyone!!

Welcome back tulip! Jump right back on board and you will be fine! Ok buddies I need your help! I am stalled!!! I haven't lost anything in two weeks!! Talk about frustration!! I know I have to drink more water, but I can't!! I HATE water, no matter how hard I try I can't get enough of the stuff down and until now I was doing fine with the amounts I was getting down. Does anyone have any suggestions. Here's a typical days menu for me

B - Eggs & Sugarfree bacon

L- Beef or chicken and salad - 1 cup

D- some meet and either broccoli or asparagus

For a snack I usually have SF jello or some other snack from the recipe file.

What I drink all day is a combination of water (yuck) 1 cup coffee, drinks made with splenda, SF Uncaffinated ice tea.

Maybe this is the usually staff after you lose a certain amount of weight, but whatever it is I DON"T LIKE IT!! Especially when you are trying so hard, it is really discouraging!!

The funny thing is my appitite has definately shrunk and I feel great. I"m really excited about starting my new excercise videos. Lilly gave me the name of her belly dance videos and I ordered them on ebay and they just arrived yesterday.

Well, I better go! Let us know how you all are doing and what frustrations you all are having.

Kathy