View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jun-01-04, 17:04

Plan: Undecided atm
Stats: 162/000/115 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 345%

For me things that helped were journaling and writing down everything I ate. Also variety! If you don't learn to make new things that you love you will have a hard time sticking with it in the longrun. Buy a couple recipe books (I highly recommend Dana Carpenters 15 minute recipes cookbook) and find new favorite recipes. Snack often! Don't let yourself get hungry. I tend to grab a meal or snack at least every 2 to 3 hours. When you are never starving you tend to make better food choices... or at least that worked for me. Have ready made snack foods at all times for those weak moments when you need something NOW. Don't weigh yourself too often. It will drive you mad watching it go up and down if you track it day to day. Take measurements and pictures!!!!!!!!!!! There will be days that you will be discouraged, that is a given. If you have measurements and pictures to compair your progress those are just things you can't argue with. Your shape and measurements can change drastically without the scale ever telling the tale of it.

Best of luck!
Jenn