#3   ^
Old Sun, May-30-04, 19:57
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 100/110/100 Female short
BF:
Progress:

skinni-
I have battled binge eating disorder for years, and had controlled it for several months with atkins. recently though I went through a relapse while on vacation. I can totally relate to what you are going through. I'll be good for 2 days and then find myself raiding the pantry for sugar at night and I won't stop til my stomach is in extreme pain.
Some suggestions:
1. Make a journal and list down all the reasons why losing weight and keeping it off is important to you. Your health, your self esteem, your new clothes, etc etc (and include before and after pics for extra motivation)
2. Also make a list of things you can do when you feel the urge to binge. Take a walk, call a friend, watch a movie, read a book...
3. Clear your pantry of all that bad carby crap! And always keep good LC food on hand to eat when you do get the urge to munch.

You can do it. Come visit the forums when you need support. I am reinducting, I would suggest a clean reinduction as well to get the cravings out. Some of that weight is just water weight. Just eat clean and exercise and you'll be losing in no time. Good luck!