View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, May-30-04, 19:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 192/161/125 Female 64
BF:
Progress:
Angry Major relapse- need encouragement

I didn't think this would happen to me. After countless years of dieting and the whole yo-yo cycle, I finally thought I had gotten past that. I had 3 and a half months of great success, was down almost 38 pounds and feeling great. Then bam- I have fallen and can't get out of the downward cycle. I have binged several nights in a row now. It has been horrible stuff. Each new day I say that I am going to start over in induction. I do great the whole day, until the evening hits and I am once again shoveling high carb goodies in my mouth. I do not have these goodies in my house. I feel a loss of control as i head to the store or where ever and get this crap. Its disgusting. I feel worse than ever. I know I want to keep doing LC. This was a lifestyle change for me, but this last week I am just out of control. It is so bad that I have gone from the lowest weight I had been in 2 years, 154, to this gross weight today off 168. This is in only 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so sick and I just feel that i am totally losing it...Sorry about this vent.
I just had to get this out here, my self worth is dropping lower each day as I feel closer and closer to failure once again.
Sponsored Links