View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, May-30-04, 17:14

Plan: undecided
Stats: 245/239.5/150 Female 5'3" or 5'4" not sure
BF:
Progress: 6%

Hi and thank you wholeheartedly for your replies.

I think now that I read your last couple of replies, DoreenT and tofi, that it may be a combination of things.

I realized that I actually had slowed down on the water consumption.
I also wasn't feeling very hungry, so I went for longer stretches between mostly protein meals (and allowed limited carbs) and on those days I looked back and realized was when I felt the worst.
I had very little carb intake in the form of veggies, only b/c I was tired of eating the same things and a few times replace a meal or two with a protein bar.
I recently changed my morning routines which also ate up the time where I pack my supplements for the day. I missed my supplements for a number of days, off and on. When I first started induction, until I started taking my supplements, I felt AWFUL.

I guess I got lazy... and I totally went off my whole WOE this Sat. and today. BD parties and barbecues, so I had 1 slice of blueberry pie and 1 piece of chocolate cake. ARG. But I feel pretty OK.

Thanks so much again, it helped me put these pieces together. I'll still get checked out, you can never be too safe. I'm at a stall anyway on induction.. I haven't lost in over a week. I guess this is going to take a lot longer to adjust to doing.

Miss B