View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, May-30-04, 11:44

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

good morning.

i ate well yesterday and drank my water and was rewarwded with a 198.0 reading on the scale this morning.

i tried a new recipe last night. halibut. i usually eat salmon (cause that is what everybody fisher for around here and always have some in the freezer) but i was at the grocery store last night and got hungary and didn't want to thaw anything out so i bought some fresh halibut. i used lawreys 30 min marinade havana garlic and lime, and but it on some tin foil and grilled it. WOW very tasty. i think i will have to look for halibut sales.

it has been a really overcast, cool weekend here. kinda reflects my mood also. i didn't go to the gym yesterday like i had planned and instead rented some movies ane read my book.

today i am planning on cleaning up/organizing/prepping our new trailor for camping next weekend. i made reservations up on mt hood.

wendy-- i eat out at least once sometimes twice every weekend also. as you can see from my last 2 friday posts i have trouble also. but it can be done. i know you are doing CAD, but for me the big thing for not feeling over stuffed is not to eat the starches. no bread or potatoe or dessert. then i feel fine afterwards. seems like the best places to go and the best things to eat are the grilled meat and veggie places. outback steakhouse is one of our favorites. you can get steak,chicken,fish,or porkchops with veggies. another fav is the mongolian grill where you put your meat and veggie choices in a bowl, mix some sauce into it and they cook it all on a big grill for you. on the other hand, if it is really stressing you way out, and the bf really cares about you, maybe he could be talked into you cooking dinner for him once a weekend????? a little compromise perhaps??? good luck!!

bawdy and lissette--weeds, ugh we have blackberries taking over our backyard. they surround us on 3 of 4 sides!!! we live near a creek and also have animals so i don't want to spray. every couple of years we have to take the bulldozer to them and push them all back. (i love picking them though and haveing a freezer full of blackberries all year!!!)

waterangle-- welcome. we look forward to your daily visit!!

elaine-- hang in there. i LOVE pink floyd!! they were actually the first concert i ever saw!! actually i have only been to a handful of concerts in my life.

have a great sunday everybody!!
where did the virtual picnic go? i though it was a weekend event. i still have some sf margaritas going!!