View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, May-30-04, 08:45

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Good morning all!
Bawdy, Good luck with the weeding, We have a lovely weed around here called kosher weed, THE WORST THING to invade your yard!! I spray and it will knock it back alittle then up it comes, I spade it and pull it AND IT KEEPS COMING!!! (EEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!) I see a bad B movie in this!! Today the wind is whipping 25+ so I am using that as an excuse not to get myself out back out there! I think that I am going to workout instead on my treadmill, skipped last night because I got in so late from farming, I wish that farming would burn something, but I am just sitting and rocking out to the tunes I have playing!

Elaine,You are so right about some of the oldie/classic rock, they were the originals and it seems like so many artists today have either remade things or are just not with it, I do like alot of the new things BUT I to do love my moldy oldies!! I was excited to hear that Heart was ACTUALLY going to be in my state this FALL! I AM GOING!!!!!!!
Oh and to answering about your 5:00 indiscression..... Well as I have been doing, The next day is a new one, just start anew!! Oh BTW, Could you put up that website to Dr Phil, I would like to see that and share it with my sis!

Wendy, It sounds like you are on the right track, make a game plan ahead of time then you will not be as tempted to eat impulsively!! That is one thing that is nice about living here in the boonies, we only eat out maybe once a month (if that) so I have PLENTY ot time to have a meal plan! Well your countdown to the end is near and next week you will only have 4 days! How have the kids been??? My ds is finally out, and I am enjoying not haveing to drive so much!!! Next year I am more optimistic, He has a great teacher lined up so This will be a pleasant summer with no worries!!!

Well the old treadmill is calling,I better go and do something good for the old cardio!!!

Have a good Sunday!!!

Renee, to you!You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A BIG WELCOME to our New ones HERE!!!!!