View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sat, May-29-04, 17:33

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

I will be providing the following for our weekend-long meal:
-Raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and slice strawberries with homemade whipped cream sweetened with Splenda
-CHEESE
-Pistachios and other assorted nuts

Unfortunately, I am not yet done with school. I have six more days with kids. My last day with them is June 8th and the 9th is a workday. They have just about zero motivation right now, which makes it hard. Thankfully, we are finishing the year in social studies with them doing presentations and in math, doing an in-class scale drawing project. I don't think I could do any more direct kind of teaching.

I have heard some rumors lately about teaching next year. Currently we have 3 people on our team and I teach 3 classes of regular 6th grade math and one of social studies. Supposedly, there has been another teacher hired for our team, which means that I will only be teaching math next year. Also, it has been rumored that I have been chosen to take one of the groups of pre-algebra for next year. So, it's probably a good thing that I will be losing social studies since I am taking on something new.

Oh, and the end of the year slide show that's just for teachers always has a pic of each teacher and something to remember them by. I've heard that I will be appearing with DBF with the caption "best kept secret."