View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sat, May-29-04, 14:47

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

okay,

i was in kennewick washington last week working. it really screwed my schedule up because i was working at night. we started around 6-pm and got back to the motel around 2 or 3am. i think i ate okay. but again messed up last night at a chineese buffett. i did good the first round. but the second round i didn't pass the spring rolls and crab puffs. had one of each. then while i was eating the spring roll, my attitude changes and i got dessert. this morning (even though i knew i shouldn't) i stepped on the scale. it was 204. now i know that chineese food alone will pack on the water the next day, but i don't know how much damage the dessert did.....

on the excercise front. i have been jogging a couple times a week and i am now up to 2 miles (12 min miles). i go 1 mile, rest a couple of min, then do the second. last night i wore my "skinny" pants to dinner (the ones that are usually just a little too tight for comfort) well they felt good BEFORE dinner.... so i think i was making some progress last week.

next week i am in town so i can eat more "normally".

wow, our group has gotten scarce.

bawdy...i like the new pic, you can't really see your eyes, they are all squinted up, but your smile and new hair look great!!! i am glad to see you posting more regularly again. i am actually really upset right now cause i just figured out i will not be able to make it to my cabin this summer. it will be the 3rd year in my whole life that i did not go. i have been to that cabin every year except 2 so far since i was 3 weeks old. my job is too busy this year and $$ is too tight. plus that means i do not get to meet you till next year......

orang-- thinking about you, sending good thoughts your way. hopefully you are at least reading so you will see all of our well wishes.

song-- sounds like you are doing good. i love camping. actually made reservations for the next 2 weekends. next weekend we will be taking the kids to a lake on mt hood, timothy lake, and the following weekend we are haveing an adult weekend with 2 friends of ours at nehalem bay on the coast.

wendy-- is school over yet? it gets out here next friday. do you have any big summer vacation plans??

song-- way to go on the shrinking!! i also started out a size 26. i better watch out, you will be passing me soon!! also happy annaversary comming up soon, have a great time in nashville!!

elaine-- how did the breaded fish turn out on the george foreman grill? i use mine alot in the winter (use the big one outside in the summer) but have never tried anyting breaded in it. did it make a mess or turn out well?

wow, this is long enough to be a short story!!! talk to everybody later.