View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Sat, May-29-04, 10:27
The Spandex Killer

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 206.2/206.2/145 Female 5'9.5
BF:
Progress: 0%

I've only been married less than a year. One day not that long ago, my husband and I were cuddling on the sofa and things started getting heated and suddenly I wanted everything to STOP because it was so light in the living room and I was embarrassed about how I was going to look -- like a big fat whale on a black leather sofa.

Suddenly, I couldn't think of anything except how fat I was, and it sucked all the pleasure from the moment (terrible for me and certainly terrible for my husband you has never been anything other than wonderful and loving towards me). From that day on I was horribly aware of being overweight and terribly down on myself -- which is NOT the recipe for having a happy life. I realized I was no longer the person I used to be and that I didn't like this new unhappy, uptight, overweight, lazy person at all. That's when I went and took the spandex pictures in my journal and decided that I had better get on the with business of living the life I wanted to live -- the HEALTHY way. I wanted the old me back.