View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, May-29-04, 09:02

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Ahh what a great day for a picnic!!!

I am bringing the cauliflower (potato) salad! also diet sprite and malibu!(with the virtual thing going I will not have to drive OR count the carbs in the malibu!)

Bawdy, WOW you look awsome, I like the shape of the cut and the color is very flattering! I need to find a good stylist myself as I have oft said in the past I still have my eighties hair! Well NOT quite as picked and teased!(I am shorter then my Dh now!

Wendy, HI!
Well are you all done with School?? I was up early also, my dh had to go help a neighbor brand, BUT then (for the first time in I do not recall) I WENT BACK TO BED!!! It only lasted a glorious 1/2 hour, but I did it anyway!

Elaine, WTG on the workouts!! So how goes it todat on pp induction? I do not know if it is the time of the year, but I too must confess of out eating my dh this week! Today I do feel better, I AM getting off the fat wagon and getting back into control!!!! a few weeks ago I actually bought a pair of 5/6 pants for a goal to wear soon and THEY FIT!!!!! SO I DO NOT want to have to put them back on the shelf to stare at longingly! I am trying to get back to jotting down what I eat and keep a better track of my calories, and not having as many frankens!!!! (My current goals!)

Well I need to get going if I am going to make it to our picnic!
See ya all there! Lissette