View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, May-29-04, 05:15

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

Morning! I, too, have been up since around 4:30 am, but tossed and turned for awhile, pretending to sleep, thinking that by pretending, I might actually believe I was sleeping. And it's freezing here too, 48 degrees currently. Should shape up to be a beautiful day, but right now I am sitting here in slippers and sweats.

Bawdy-I LOOOOVE your new pic. You look radiant! How long ago did you decide to cut your hair short, b/c I think your before pics show you to have much longer hair. I don't think I'd ever have the nerve to go that short, plus I don't think it'd be flattering b/c I have a very round face.

Elaine-Good job with the ab workout. Isn't it amazing how quickly we lose strength? I also have been ravenous lately, but for some reason I haven't given in to it. Last night I was so hungry after school and so I ate dinner at 4 pm, but I cut myself off before I was full, b/c I had eaten what I had planned. I think that's part of the reason I slept so poorly, b/c I was starving. I somehow managed to wait until 7 am to eat, and I am still not full, but we'll see how long it can hold me. I think a lot of mine is stress, but now I can relax b/c it's the weekend.

Hope everyone has a good day!