#14   ^
Old Fri, May-28-04, 21:56
Beautifully Chaotic

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 334.5/320.0/150.0 Female 63 inches / 5ft 3in
BF:
Progress: 8%
Default Sigh

I have not lost this week either, but I also did not gain. It's weird, but I physically feel like I did 20+ pounds ago, so I am rationalizing that this is just my body adjusting to the loss and fighting me at the same time. I hate the inevitable plateaus, this is usually where I step off... but not this time. I know this will work. I see it all around me in all of these posts. They give me hope and so much inspiration. I get pangs of jealousy when I see some with rapid losses, but at the same time, I am happy for them. I have also noticed, (gads) hanging skin... but, the good news is that everywhere I have researched, they all say if you lose slow your body stands a better chance of adapting and giving your skin a chance to shrink with you. After having 5 pregnancies I need all the help I can get. Then I also remember that it has taken me 40+ years to get here, so what if it takes me 2 or 3 years to get down to a healthy weight. What I am gaining by losing is another 40+ years (hopefully) of life... not a bad trade when you think about it. So, hang in there, I am going to....