Old Fri, May-28-04, 20:54
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 120/108/97 Female 4'11
BF:
Progress: 52%

Originally posted by justmoony:

Quote:
Honey, puh-leese! Ok, so you've had the book - and you've had time to read it...what REALLY matters to us is that you are working it and doing right by yourself!
Read the book when/IF you feel like it will help you! If that day doesn't come, just stick close to th forum.

I know what you mean about family being big carbo eaters. My 19 year old son baked brownies and pumpkin bars last night at 11pm. I woke up DROOLING! Then he eats one stinkin' brownie and goes to bed. When I woke this morning and schlepped down to the kitchen, I about died! But you know what? That brownie does taste that great...not as good as being thin feels. I know that. I've eaten brownies and I've been thin. Thin is WAY better.

Keep coming back!

I know that, tha'ts why i've been cheat free for bout a week now. I said i hadn't finished the book not cos i didn't wanted read it but cos i just didn't had the time for it. But i'm following every induction rule and i've keeping my carbs low, my fats and proteins high and drinking a lot of water. I try to come to the forums as often as i can, its been very helpful and motivational. I used to be such a sucker for sweets and carbs but like i said before, i prefer thin lol

Cheers