Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 292.5/282/165 Female 5 feet 11 inches
BF:54.66%/54.66%/25%
Progress: 8%
Smile OH, me oh My

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnnabethin

Guys, I have to make a confession and i know that it'll make some of you furious at me but i have to confess that i haven't finished reading the Atkins' ND Revolution Book and i have had it for a month now Yes, i know...that should have been more than enough time for me to finish it but i haven't had the time to read it all the way through, i'm so ashamed All i've been doin is tryin to eat only allowed foods but sometimes it gets really hard, especially when most of my family are big carb eaters and there's always sweets and fruits around, it gets really hard to resist. I wonder how some of you can keep it strong and not give in into your cravings for carbs, esp of things such as bread, rice, fruits, and pasta. I need help and support cos i can't find the motivation although i made the decision long ago to follow the ATKINS way of life.

Honey, puh-leese! Ok, so you've had the book - and you've had time to read it...what REALLY matters to us is that you are working it and doing right by yourself!
Read the book when/IF you feel like it will help you! If that day doesn't come, just stick close to th forum.

I know what you mean about family being big carbo eaters. My 19 year old son baked brownies and pumpkin bars last night at 11pm. I woke up DROOLING! Then he eats one stinkin' brownie and goes to bed. When I woke this morning and schlepped down to the kitchen, I about died! But you know what? That brownie does taste that great...not as good as being thin feels. I know that. I've eaten brownies and I've been thin. Thin is WAY better.

Keep coming back!