View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, May-28-04, 08:22
Registered Member

Plan: protein power
Stats: 200/165/140 Female 65
BF:more than needed
Progress: 58%

Good morning ladies, can I join in the game? I have been up and going for awhile trying to get some laundry and cleaning going before my neighbor and family show up. The piles are getting really big and want to try and climb out before I can't see over them. The neighbors are leaving tomorrow morning for their new house. I have had the two kids most of the week while mom was at the new house. They are taking hubby and I out for a really nice steak dinner. One less dinner to make

Desserts, I did SF jello with some cream cheese and folded in some cool whip. It tastes pretty yummy! The kids kept saying it tasted like ice cream. I used 8 oz cream cheese and 1 sm cool whip with a large jello. Made the jello and let it partially set before I blended in the rest. It made alot of servings I figure 4 carbs for 1/2 c which is still less than my 8 carbs for cheesecake. It is a lot less time too!!!

I loved the virtual picnic, I check in to see what everyone brings. It will probably be the only way to have a picnic since it suppose to rain and be pretty nasty Sunday and Monday.

Therese