View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Fri, May-28-04, 00:13

Plan: protein power plan
Stats: 386/342/145 Female 5f 7in
BF:Way/to/fat
Progress: 18%

Tiffany
I am so sorry for you I was taking paxil for depression and quit cold turkey because my husband lost his job and insurance so we had no money for my meds I thought I was going nuts literally and I was binging and purging all day every day I had to go and get state help something I didnt want to do I had to go see a new dr another thing I didnt want to do and he put me on lexapro I was on paxil 40 mg and he put me on 10 lexapro I thought it wasnt working but ive looked back and saw how I am now and im so much better than I was on the paxil even on a lower dosage it is stronger than alot of drugs on the market but now I feel like maybe I can be weened off this just take your time talk to your dr and if your a god fearing woman pray you cannot believe everything you read about antidepressants lexapro has taken away my carb cravings and my need to binge and purge (this i have done for 25 years)nothing has been able to stop that in me except the lexapro some people tell me I might be on the meds for the rest of my life but now that Im not binging and purging I just might now have a life worth living so dont be in a hurry to get off the antidepressants a drug that helps you get through life healthy in mind and body is not all bad in my book ........Aprilellen