View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Thu, May-27-04, 15:19

Plan: atkins (kinda)
Stats: 196.6/188.1/150 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 18%

morning excarb and cassinog

well my scales were down another kilo today to 147.4 lbs. i've a feeling it will take me the rest of the week to hit my low again but as long as i do i won't (well will try not to..hehe) complain. i ate very little yesterday and have not alot planned for today either...i'm just not hungry. i'm also going to try grazing all day instead of 3 meals. to that end i've diced and mixed in a bowl:

1 boiled egg
1/2 Cup of chicken
1 stalk of celery
28 gms cottage cheese

i'm going to nibble on this through-out the day and probably have a fried egg or something for dinner. one way or another i'll get the d*mn &%#(*^% weight off!

as for excercises...haven't done much walking this week but have some planned this coming weekend...but reading through this site so many seem to work out and do cardio and weights 3 - 5 times a week and they're not losing any faster than us - so i'm not sure alot of excercise is all it's cracked up to be...

cass i had a little giggle at your description of measuring...i was measuring earlier this morning and my son kept saying..."pull it tighter" .... yeah right! i make sure i'm totally relaxed and my tummy is practically flopping on the floor when i measure...was down a tad today too so that's all good. i don't know about OWL but at this stage you just have to try these things and see how it goes.

excarb - i'm like you...absolutely zilch social life while i'm trying to loose, it's the only way i can keep focused. that said at the moment while i'm trying to save AND lose weight it doesn't bother me. i've done way more of my fair share of partying so it's past time to knuckle down for me anyway.

i don't think i'll never drink again...just would like to get down to goal and make sure whenever i do drink or gain a few pounds that i be extra vigilant afterwards and lose it again.

hang in there ladies...we'll get there.