View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, May-27-04, 14:21
Registered Member

Plan: -
Stats: 123/123/123 Female 123
BF:
Progress: 20%

We usually go to the movies around a meal time, so I do pack my own snacks. Some examples are Canadian bacon with cream cheese, turkey and cheese roll ups, smoked cheddar sticks, cucumber slices... basically I pack a picnic meal for me. Plus I bring my own non-aspartame soda as aspartame is poison for me. I try not to eat 'special' food, aka low carb candy or other snacks I do not normally eat, because for me they start cravings.

I have not yet been officially caught, though a couple of employees have seen me. One looked at me and asked "Atkins?" and I said yes and grinned. So we got to talking about it since he was interested in starting. He said after seeing what I had brought (Canadian bacon with cream cheese and cucumber sticks) that he knew he could do it. His major issues were meals on the go as he is a student and works full time.

I also do Renaissance faires where one is not supposed to bring in their own food, but as they have nothing I can 'safely' eat (even the steak on a stick has sugary marinade), I bring my own foods. Have gotten a couple of comments, so I just declare allergies and they let it go.