Thread: Radio coverage?
View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Dec-04-01, 07:00

Plan: My own (based on a compil
Stats: 333/260/224 Male 73 ins
BF:
Progress: 67%

Thanks all. This affects how I speak to people, if I do get the chance (no sign so far). Yesterday, by chance, there was a discussion even in the House of Commons as to whether the BBC is as impartial as it ought to be and is expected to be. So this is a good time to make a complaint official that they are showing bias (and by deduction favouritism). I will give them another few days to reply, then put something in writing (will post a copy up here, if it gets that far).

I told Steve Wright in my initial e-mail that I would be happy speaking on the phone, as long as I could rectify the incorrect information broadcast by Rosemary Conley. In view of the amount and strength of support emerging here, it might be better to go to him mob-handed and representing a group, rather than just stating the views of one disgruntled individual.

So if there is no response from him or his programme in a few days, I will word my next communication with this in mind. Maybe we could ask to go on his programme en masse to redress the balance. That way he would know it is a lot more than the ravings of just one "crank". In fairness to his programme, though, they must get thousands of communications in a day, and if they are going to respond, it could take a few days. I'll give them till next Monday night, unless anyone thinks this is too generous.

Juicijacki - perhaps I ought to address it to the Old Fossils at the Flat Earth Society, eh?

Bez - thanks for your support. Glad to know there are no differences between us.

Andy