View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, May-27-04, 08:31

Plan: No Starch/High booze diet
Stats: 235/183/180 Male 71 inches
BF:Bah not sure..
Progress: 95%

Wow this has been my biggest issue as of late -- I cannot believe the outlandish prices movie theatres can get away with. If I had to imagine what a family of 4 would have to spend to see a movie, along with the various snacks that invariably they end up wanting, it makes me think that a dinner at an expensive restaurants starts looking rather cheap.

In my case I always get either a large tea or even coffee to drink. I try to avoid those massive tubs of pop even though they do offer the diet ones. I remember years ago I used to go to Subway and get myself a huge sub and then a bottle of pop and sneak that in. Now I no longer bring in a sub but I have been known to stop at Wendy's on the way there and grab a few Jr. Bacon cheeseburgers (no bun) and eat those while watching the movie. I've brought in nuts before (the food not my friends) but I have noticed that whatever I bring with me I will eat to the very end -- thus a bag of nuts ends up being rather dangerous.

If all fails a bottle of water does the trick... I just keep taking swigs out of it... keeps me busy and away from the idea of M&Ms and such.

PS loved Shrek2 myself... Antonio Banderas as the "cat" was awesome... out-staged everyone else