PuertoRican Princess

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 299/236/135 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 38%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemman
HEHE! so, i go to the drs this morning & anxiously, nervously step on the scale. i couldnt even believe it when i slid the thing over to 200 pounds and it was too much. i was so exstatic to move it back to 150 and then move the little one up. 198 pounds! UNDER 200!!!! omg i almost died. i was so friggen excited, but tried to keep it in to not make a fool out of myself LoL so, the nurse looks at my chart and is like "oh my goodness, you lost 81 pounds!!!!" and she gave me a big ol hug. haha i was like.. noooo- that can't be right. and she looked again and was like- "oh, thats what u weighed in january" when i was full term pregnant with my baby girl & 279 ~ the time. at my post pardum checkup, i had lost 40 pounds in baby weight and was down to 239... and i started dieting about 2 weeks later. and now i'm 198! so, i've lost 41 pounds since starting LCing almost 2 months ago. i was hoping for a 20 pound loss & i've lost 41 pounds! i'm so happy at the same time, i feel like i don't feel that much different than i did in january. i feel like where the hell did those 81 pounds go? some days when im in the shower, i look down and still look pregnant. i still feel just as overweight as i ever was.. granted i still have 63 pounds to go, so, i am still severely overweight, and still fat, but you think i would feel different or look different after losing 41 pounds- or 81 for that matter. but not really. but whatever man- i lost 41 pounds!!! im sure my mental picture will catch up with the physical one eventually

I'm so happy for you. Welcome to Onederland.

I know how you feel too, looking at yourself in the shower and thinking, gosh I need to lose alot more weight. But there are days when I can feel the difference, I feel lighter and the way I walk is different, sexier even. DH has even started calling me Babe. I know my mental picture will catch up too, with time, as will yours. Keep up the great work. I'm so proud of you.