View Single Post
  #41   ^
Old Thu, May-27-04, 06:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 164/163.1/135 Female 5'2"
BF:don't know
Progress: 3%

I feel for you cass, my scales are going up, could be due to the fact that I'm overeating, but I think it is due to my drinking also.

I have learned in the pass (which sometimes makes me wonder about this woe) that even if I touch booze to my lips I gain weight. So, I question, do I have to be a non drinker for the rest of my life? The thought of it makes me very sad.
The past weekend has thrown me right out of ketosis and I have not been able to get back in. This morning I still weigh 149.

I am going to eat very little today and see what happens. I'm also going to drink regular water instead of the fizzy stuff I like.
We have a big holiday weekend this weekend. I have been invited to go to a "Greek Festival". I turned down the invitation. It seems if I'm not a homebody that I am too week and will drink with everybody else. So my weekend will consist (weather permitting) of planting more flowers and getting my patio furnature out.
I also just learned that my father just rented a house for the summer up on a big lake. Now how are you supposed to go boating on the lake without boat drinks? Just doesn't seem right. I'm sure going to have to gain much more willpower! I must keep my goal insight!

Logan, how is the scale today???

I have to plan my meals for the day.
Have a powerful day everyone!!