View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, May-26-04, 16:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 290/295.4/135 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: -3%
Question just a thought

Hey, I'm sorry about this but I just need to vent a little bit. I was looking around on the boards & since I'm a 21 year old in college, I decided to look at some of the college aged posts on here & it just annoyed me. I mean, I would kill to weigh what most of the people I saw on those boards weigh. One person weighed like 135 & wanted to get down to 110. Wow, I mean according to height and weight charts she'd have to be like 5 feet tall for that to be a "healthy" weight for her. It just annoys me when I see people trying to lose weight for vanity when there are so many people in the USA that NEED to lose it for health reasons. I guess it made me really glad that the TDC board is here. People that need to lose 30lbs just don't know what it's like to need to lose 100lbs or more. Thanks for letting me vent a little bit. Maybe next time I post I'll have something more positive to say. On a positive note this time, I'm on my fourth day of induction (atkins WOE) & I must say it's been a lot easier this time than it was last time. thanks
BAM
Sponsored Links