#693   ^
Old Wed, May-26-04, 13:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 468/371/275 Male 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowagirl
Well I think we should nix the group hand holding, first off.

Believe it or not, I'm already planning to be at a hand-holding type cookout at at the lakefront on that very weekend!

Actully, I'm just passing by here cuz Trainerdan let me know that y'all are making Chicago plans.

Hmmm...I think you would be over Navy Pier in less than an hour. Yes, there is a very large Ferris Wheel, but most of the attractions there are child/family oriented. At least that's the way it's always worked out for us when we've taken out of towners there. Zzzzzzzzzzz...

The lakefront is gorgeous, and there are activities there (volleyball, blading, riding, walking, oogling people). Plus, if you head further north along the lakefront, there is miles of park where you can cookout and picnic. There's a nice zoo in Lincoln Park as well...

And baseball is always good. Both Cubs and Sox parks can be easily reached on public transit. And of course, there are so many choices for food and nightlife. Here's a link to the Chicago Reader, where you'll find culture and nightlife listings...

Many of the best pizza joints in Chicago offer LC versions of traditional Chicago style pizza now. Here's where I get mine...

Hope y'all enjoy the city of big shoulders!