View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, May-25-04, 20:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 285/258/175 Female 5'5.5 inches
BF:53%
Progress: 25%

Hi Buddies!

Wow, what a day! I'm glad it's almost over before I forget here is my email address kathjef75~aol.com I am mostly on in the morning and early afternoon. I work most evening and if I still have engery when I get home I check my computer.

Now breakfast for me is boring too! I am really sick of eggs and bacon and sausage. One morning I had turkey and cheese roll ups and another I had Roast beef and cheese roll ups. I bought low carb pancakes and syrup but I still haven't tried them. I guess I'm scared they might make me stall. I read all about the horrors of artificial foods and I worry. The only low carb product I do eat is some LC Ice cream for a treat at night.

I have to share something that has been going on in body that is really weird. I have been taking Oil or Oregano since Saturday and I swear it has help my digestive system so much. You see I am one of the ones that had their gallbladder out 87 years ago and have a hard time metabolism fat, so everyday I was running to the bathroom after I would eat a really high fat meal. But since yesterday I haven't and I tested it out tonight and I didn't run to bathroom after I ate. I am so happy, I hope it continues and is not a fluke or something.

This leads me to my question for my buddies. What supplements are you taking and are they helping in any way?

I take OOO and one a day weight smart vitamins and I take relacore. I have been on relacore for almost two weeks and I have lost 3 inches around my belly/butt. I have had no adverse effects on anything I am taking so I am going to continue to take them.

Well its getting late and I have to turn in.

Sweet Dreams!
Kathy