View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, May-25-04, 16:18

Plan: atkins
Stats: 154/146/125 Female 5'4
BF:??
Progress: 28%
Default Low-Carbing turned me into a bad girlfriend!

My boyfriend is the sweetest, most wonderful man in the world - and I'm not just saying that, you can ask anybody. He completely supports me in this way of eating, even if he doesn't always understand why I can't have one thing but not the other. He never tempts me, never gets frustrated, and all I have to say is, "Honey, I can't eat that." And he makes it go away.

Yesterday, he messaged me at work telling me that he wanted to spoil me when I got home. So I get home to find fresh flowers and a dinner cooking. He didn't know I couldn't eat the roasted corn ("but it's a vegetable? You can eat those, right???") and I tried not to watch as he poured teriyakki sauce all over the chicken as it was grilling (I'd checked the label out the other day - not great, but not too bad), and oh yes, tons of grilled veggies that I CAN eat.

Then, so excited, he goes to the freezer and pulls out a giant, home-made frozen daquiri! He had that cute "lookwhatimadeforyouallbymyself" smile. He'd made it with flavoured vodka and every single piece of fruit he could buy.

Oh man. I had to say, "honey, I can't have that!" I felt sooooo bad. He just shrugged and poured it down the sink.
Sponsored Links