View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, May-25-04, 10:23
& Dillion Doggie Do!

Plan: Atkins, Maintenance
Stats: 221/172/147 Female 5'6"
BF:Sizes over scale!
Progress: 66%

There is nothing wrong with the pudding, or anything with what you are eating. If you are comming into TOM cycle, you could be holding water. Something that the bacon and ham, and pepperoni will help retain. BUT this to will pass. Also you mention day 17, which means that by all rights you are pass the offical induction period. It might make people respond different if you just let them know you are passed induction, but still keeping your carbs around 20 a day. This allows you a broader range of foods. Still everything you had is fine on induction.

Could be a few things going on. But it is very common to stall out around the third week or so. A lot of people do it, myself included. It is very good that you are measuring yourself, check again in a week. Also you body could be rebuilding muscles which weigh more than fat, but take up less room.

I know it is hard, but try to stay away for the scale! Other than the MickeyD day you are doing great. Keep in mind that when you go off plan the way you did, it will take three days atleast to get into ketosis again. SO I usually figure a "break" will cost me a week of my time.