#7   ^
Old Mon, May-24-04, 22:47
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 255/240/185 Female 5" 9 inches
BF:
Progress: 21%
Default Introducing myself

First of all hi there gracejoy and welcome to our buddy group.!!!

Now about me, I am 25 years old and have three beautiful girls almost 4, almost 3 and 9 months. I have never been thin but was not overly heavy either. Then I had my girls. With all three of them I was so sick I could not eat for 9 months (but still managed to ave 8 lb babies) so i would lose weight while preggo. But then afterwards I would gain tons of weight. SO anyway, I am starting the radiography school here in town in July and I thought since I will be on my feet alot I need to start losing some weight. Besides now that I am done having kids. At lieast I think I am. I need to get back down to what I was, or close to it. My husband is doing the atkins diet along with me, but he is so strong willed and is also gone at work all day. Anyway, lets see, I live in Normal, IL (but I am not so normal hehe) and I am addicted to reality tv shows. I watch basically all of them that my husband will let me. Other than that I am just your average mom of three, trying to find my place in this world and start thinking about myself.

I guess that is all, I should go as there is massive storms here tonight so I wanna get this puter turned off. Probably gonna be alng night as it is suppose to storm all night and I know the girls will wake up. So wish me luck!!!!

Jamie

P.S. We should think of a name for our buddy group ad then we can start anew thread? Just an idea, any suggestions