View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Mon, May-24-04, 18:56
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

My biggest problem has always been my impulsivity toward treats, so my key was to find a good balance where the food I was eating was just as enjoyable (or better) than cheating. I'd go ahead and have wings and LC beer at the pub. I'll go ahead and have the occasional LC chocolate. In other words, I had to stop dieting and just do this out of habit.

When it came to the "last 10", though, I found that I had to let go of my unrealistic expectations. I refuse to do anything drastic. If I can't get there doing healthy LC and enjoyable, non-exhausting/non-punishing exercise, then that means I'm done. I'm in maintenance whether I like it or not. My original goal was 125-130, and I've pretty much stopped at 135-140. I tried BFL, I've tried going hard core just to see how low I really could go, but it never lasts. I get down to maybe 134, but as soon as I eat "normally" (but still LC) again, it comes back. It's been over a year, so that's not a stall, it's the end.

You're aiming for a BMI of 19.2, which is the top end of underweight. Though I wish you luck, I have to admit, hardly anyone accomplishes that through healthy measures, particularly with LCing because you're eating enough protein to keep your lean body mass. *shrug* Whatever you do to get it off, you're going to have to keep doing for good.