#1   ^
Old Sun, Dec-02-01, 10:06

Plan: low carb
Stats: 246.4/245.4/160 Female 5"8
BF:
Progress: 1%
Default For those of you fasting in the month of Ramadan

Just have a couple of queries.

Are you finding it difficult to drink your alotted water as we aren't able to eat or drink anything between roughly 6am and 4pm

How are you guys making sure that you eat your full carbs and consume enough calories.

Do you continue to eat till late at night

Has fasting had an affect on your weight loss and do you find that your bowl movements are a little less freqent and harder.

I've been fasting and although I'm on CAD I,ve found that drinking my water when I break fast isn't a problem but that my appetite for food isn't strong and because of this I tend to force myself to eat something later than when I would normally and I'm wondering if this is slowing down my wait loss as well as the fact that we are not eating during the day. Also my bowel movements haven't been to good and I'm wondering if i'm bunged up from not eating during the day

Just wondering if it's just me or are others who are fasting having the same problems.

When I faasted before I never had these problems because my appetite wasn't really supressed so when it was time to break fast I would eat ALL evening.

Thanks
Madihah
Sponsored Links