Old Mon, May-24-04, 13:45
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 120/108/97 Female 4'11
BF:
Progress: 52%

Ok, Today's Menu so far:

Breakfast: Skipped

Lunch: two cups of lettuce and tomato with some parmesean cheese(like 5tps) and pepper; 3 fried eggs with butter;and 24 oz of water

Lately I have been trying to go back to Induction cos i cheated all last week and yesterday so i'm hopin that startin today i can stay Cheat-Free
Guys, I have to make a confession and i know that it'll make some of you furious at me but i have to confess that i haven't finished reading the Atkins' ND Revolution Book and i have had it for a month now Yes, i know...that should have been more than enough time for me to finish it but i haven't had the time to read it all the way through, i'm so ashamed All i've been doin is tryin to eat only allowed foods but sometimes it gets really hard, especially when most of my family are big carb eaters and there's always sweets and fruits around, it gets really hard to resist. I wonder how some of you can keep it strong and not give in into your cravings for carbs, esp of things such as bread, rice, fruits, and pasta. I need help and support cos i can't find the motivation although i made the decision long ago to follow the ATKINS way of life.