View Single Post
  #105   ^
Old Mon, May-24-04, 10:24

Plan:
Stats: -/-/- Female 64.5
BF:
Progress: 32%

Hi my lovelies!

It seems a bit of theme - cheat at the weekends, huh? Never mind - all is forgiven and we keep plodding on, eh? I'm looking forward to get over 7 days so that I can say I made it through a weekend ...

Welcome aboard, Jamie!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rune1990
So Zipity, put me back at 0 on your nifty chart!
LOL - it ain't MY chart! It's OUR chart. I think you may be referring to the formatting though. I just use [ code ] around the chart instead of [ quote ]. Hope your sore throat gets better real soon!!

Butterball - Maybe you can work out a strategy for dealing with TOM cravings. Perhaps not having sweeties, candies, or other tempting goodies in the house around TOM time if it is possible. What's done is done though and I'm glad you are endeavouring to keep up with your cheat-free efforts?? Now just catch me when I fall down please!

Sqkitty & Cheesypoof- You rock!! Woohoo!!

Tammy - Don't beat yourself up anymore over the cheat, sister. Just move on and put your energies accumulate the cheat-free days! Lift your head up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwife
I can do it!

You surely can!

Hang in there, Jadefox. I'm sure today's weight is just a fluke. Try not to get discouraged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisflomi
And you have to not include an entire day as a cheat, if you cheat you cheat, don't let it be an all day feast!!!!!!

Really, really good advice.

I'm off to go lurk.

Wishing everyone an excellent Monday!!

Z.