Old Mon, May-24-04, 10:00
Butter Tastes Better

Plan: Atkins OWL / IF-23/1 /BFL
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 34%

Quote:
So What’s the Catch?
There are three. First, although 93% of the subjects tested experienced significant reduction in stretch mark depth, length, feel, color, and texture, no topical formulation can completely eliminate stretch-mark damage. Second, at $135.00 for a 4-6 week supply, StriVectin-SD is much less expensive than surgery, but it’s not cheap. Finally, for maximum efficacy, StriVectin-SD must be applied three times a day, every day, for 4-6 weeks… StriVectin-SD works, but you have to use it. So unless you’re committed to getting rid of your stretch marks, don’t waste your time or money.

So it will help but still wont get rid of them.

What I am concerned about is the deep faded stretch marks that gross me out.

The ones that look like this

The picture isnt the greatest but I didnt have much time to fiddle with it now. I may try and use my good camera and take some shots later.

Basically My stomach and arms and hips are covered with that. They are faded, but there are so many and you can still see them and it looks horrible.

I know that there are things to make the red color fade away, but thats not what worries me with them. I want them to totally go away so I can wear a sleeveless shirt and not only not be paranoid that my arms are grossly huge but also not think about how many stretch marks I have all over my arms that are visible even though they are faded. They also feel different. They feel bumpy when you run your fingers over it.

sighs I hate these things!