View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Mon, May-24-04, 07:14

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 164/163.1/135 Female 5'2"
BF:don't know
Progress: 3%

Well hi,

Monday morning finally! It was horrible weather all weekend. I had to take my daughter and the dogs over to my friends house Saturday and Sunday because of the storms. (our basement was flooded so we could not go down there in the event of a tornado) We packed up and went there. The bad news is ..........................I had something to drink and I don't mean water. The good news is I still weigh the same, but feel majorly guilty. I went to the liquor store with my friend and found these Zima drinks. They were only 1.8 carbs each. 5% alchohol. I bought a six pack. They were really good though. I did eat clean all weekend. I even ate very few carbs to make up for the carbs in the drinks. So I didn't go over the carb limit. I realize now that my body will be trying to get rid of the booze first instead of burning fat, but those are the consequences I chose right?!

So back to the new challenge. I will be good and make it through the next 14 days, this time booze free, I don't want to have this guilty feeling again!

Stomach rolls, bulging over the jeans...................that's me!! It seems that is the hardest to get rid of.

Well I want to congratulate you on such a superb job on this challenge!
I Will not dwell on my little bobble and will continue on!
I have lots to record on fitday so I better get a move on!